Options

2nd Propane Tank - 2019 Tab 320s

Has anyone added a second 20 lb propane tank to the plastic tub after relocation of the battery? Measurements look like it will fit; but very tight.  
2019 TAB 320s
Vancouver Island

Comments

• Options
    LisaTucsonLisaTucson Member Posts: 60
    @RetireeBC I bought my T@B used. It came with this mod for 2 propane tanks. The tub is all storage. Obviously, I have plenty of propane for boondocking. My battery is on the tongue with a cable lock. Just one of many idea, I’m sure. 
    Lisa
    Tucson, AZ
    2016 T@B 320 S Outback ("Scout")
    TV: 2013 Lexus 450h
    "You never know when you're having good luck." ~ Unknown
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @LisaTucson I like this mod! I still have my 20# tank in the tub, and now own two 11# tanks for my propane fire pit and small grill. Basically I carry way more propane than I need any given trip! I really like the 11# tanks because they are easier for me to carry. Thanks for sharing your pic!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    RetireeBCRetireeBC Member Posts: 63
    @LisaTucson - thanks for the picture and information. @Homebodyatheart - the 11lb tanks are a great option. I have 2 20lb tanks but can see how an 11lb tank would meet my needs for my fire pit and cook stove.

Cheers.
    2019 TAB 320s
    Vancouver Island
  • Options
    LisaTucsonLisaTucson Member Posts: 60
    @Homebodyatheart LOL…well, better more than we need than not enough! Great idea to have 11#’ers. Happy Camping!
    Lisa
    Tucson, AZ
    2016 T@B 320 S Outback ("Scout")
    TV: 2013 Lexus 450h
    "You never know when you're having good luck." ~ Unknown
  • Options
    RetireeBCRetireeBC Member Posts: 63
    So I've confirmed that 2, 20lb tanks will fit in a 2019 plastic tub. It is very tight. I had Courtney RV make the modifications needed to hold the tank securely. We wanted to carry a second tank and have removed the lead acid battery while installing a  100 amp lithium battery inside the trailer.  I'll add pictures of that install in the lithium discussion.
    2019 TAB 320s
    Vancouver Island