Options

Best Tab dealer/prepper in PNW?

Hi T@bbers,
We have decided to put a downpayment on a T@B 320 CS and wait in line for a while. Have any of you had an excellent experience with a dealer ordering and prepping your T@B in the Pacific Northwest (Washington, Oregon) or northern California? I'm in that region and would like to find a reputable dealer that knows the NuCamp product.

Thank you!

2022 Tab 320 CS-S Boondock

Comments

• Options
    HoriganHorigan Member Posts: 620
    We've had good experiences with Apache Camping Center.  They have four locations in Oregon and Washington.  Ours was through the Everett site, for both a Max Q and a 400
    Rich
    2019 T@b 400
    2013 Toyota Highlander 3.5L V6
    Bellingham WA
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,511
    Vogel's in Ukiah, CA has a terrific reputation but that may be too far south for you. 
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,500
    In Western Washington/Portland I’d go to Apache. In Eastern Washington I’d stick with RnR Liberty Lake, and avoid RnR north Spokane at all costs. I bought from RnR Liberty Lake and have been very happy with sales and service (on the very rare times I’ve used them!) While you are looking for a good price, the other thing to consider is that every dealer gives service priority to their own customers, and if you bought somewhere else you will be dead last on the list to get service. That’s one good reason that I bought locally, and I’m glad I did! 

Since it sounds like you are in the PNW, you might be interested in the post on this forum for East Meets West, a Washington State Tab, Tag, and Tada gathering in May at Lincoln Rock State Park north of Wenatchee. We have a great time, and people have come from all over the US and on a good year, Canada! Good luck in your search!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    ybakosybakos Member Posts: 46
    Thanks for the contributions, everyone. I appreciate buying as close-to-home as possible as @Homebodyatheart suggests. Seems like Apache in Portland may be the one to roll with.
  • Options
    renesadaerenesadae Member Posts: 51
    edited September 2021
    @ybakos We have been under the (expecting our first Tb@By 320CS) care since May 13th w/Cody at Apache in Happy Valley. He said our due date was end of August-early September. After some “irregular contractions” last week (there’s a NüCamp factory story that goes w/that!) he coached us, then added some “Pitocin” (I think he heard you @2Cougs ) on Friday and they plan to break our water bag on Tuesday expecting a 2pm delivery on Wednesday!
    Dave & René
    1/1/21 Retirement Life Begins!
    Chocolate Subie Ascent, Silver T@B CS-S, 4 spoked wheels, 2 ol' legs - we're good!
    Oregon <--everywhere--> Hawai'i otherwise
  • Options
    boseliboseli Member Posts: 19
    We had a great experience (actually times two as we bought both a 2019 320S and a 2021 320S) with Apache Camping Center in South Tacoma. We had to do our floor repair at Apache in Poulsbo and had a great experience there as well! Highly recommend them; we dealt with KJ and he was great to work with on both of our purchases. We have had to take our T@b in for some warranty service at Tacoma and they were great as well. Very responsive and helpful. 
    Linda Kinney
    2021 T@b 320S, TV 2018 Honda Ridgeline
    SW Washington State

• Options
    ybakosybakos Member Posts: 46
    Just wanted to share that I took receipt of our new Tab 320 CSS from Cody and the crew at Apache Camping in Portland (Happy Valley). My expectations were exceeded in every way, and I do not say that lightly.

Thanks everyone.

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,500
    @ybakos congratulations and welcome to the Tab family! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red