Options

Picked Up New Boondock!

PassportPassport Member Posts: 112
edited March 2022 in Testimonials
We picked up our Nucamp 320S Boondock the day before yesterday in Burnet Texas from Rogers RV and were treated with the best price around.  Dealers as well as owners of the 320S are selling used ones close to $30,000 up to nearly $40,000 for a new one(dealers.). We paid $29,000 OTD with solar.  I could find no new 320S for that price anywhere close by so we traveled to Texas to nab this one.
  The one we selected had the grey woodwork but we prefer the birch however, a 320 with birch was to be delivered in 2 weeks at an increased cost of $1,400 more and for the change in color it wasn't worth the increase.  So be aware the new TABs are increasing  in price and that may be to a fuel upcharge in supplies and transport fees.
By the way, we did not receive a wooden TAB sink cover/cutting board, has this been discontinued?

Comments

• Options
    CharlieRNCharlieRN Member Posts: 439
    Congrats on your 320.
    We took delivery of ours about a year ago, but ordered it in the summer of 2020. It's a lovely little camper, perfect for an older couple and makes travel with our dogs so much more pleasant. We added additional solar to ours (via a Renogy 200W suitcase system and 30' of cable), primarily so that we would be able to charge when the trailer is parked in a shady location. I will be replacing the stock battery with a pair of LFP's, purchased from BB during their "blemished" items sale (still looking for the blemish.) We did not get a wooden sink cover with ours either.
    Best of luck with your new T@B!
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock / 2022 Telluride - Phillies/Eagles/Flyers Country
  • Options
    scott14scott14 Member Posts: 134
    Congratulations on your new T@b!  We took delivery of ours in December and did not receive a wood sink cover/cutting board either.
    Scott / 2022 T@B 320S / 2019 T@B 400 / 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ / Northern Illinois
  • Options
    PassportPassport Member Posts: 112
    I spoke with the dealer and he said the sink cover has been discontinued.  If they take even $30.00 to produce and Nucamp manufactures 2,000 RV's per year (I don't know the exact amount) then they are saving $60,000 annually.  It's like the sheep rancher that is told by an outsider, "why don't you cut the sheep's tail off so they look normal?"  The rancher replied, "each tail weighs 1.5 pounds and I have 5,000 sheep, do you know how much I'd lose when I take them to market?"  
    It's business.