Options

Contact info for Trans Atlantic Products

Does anyone have contact info for Trans Atlantic Products (window manufacturer for T@Bs)? I see a couple of references to "Dan" at Trans Atlantic, but don't know which of the many hits on a web search is the right one for this company.
2021 400 BD
2018 Ford F150 

Comments

• Options
    RayJimRayJim Member Posts: 129

dan@transatlanticprod.com

2021 T@B Boondock 400. 2021 Toyota SR5 V6
  • Options
    ReenieGReenieG Member Posts: 175
    edited September 2022
    Dan helped me with my window replacement, but just in case he's no longer there or on vacation, it might be wise to have their direct contact information listed here:

2018 T@B 320S / 2020 Chevy Traverse V6 AWD / Phoenix, AZ
  • Options
    TNOutbackTNOutback Member Posts: 633
    @LonesomeRoad Transatlantic is not the window manufacturer; they are a US distributor.  The window is manufactured by a Slovenian company, Plastoform.
  • Options
    LonesomeRoadLonesomeRoad Member Posts: 86
    Thanks for the clarification on Trans Atlantic. Their website tells you almost nothing!
    2021 400 BD
    2018 Ford F150 
  • Options
    rcuomorcuomo Member Posts: 319
    edited October 2022
    Don’t know if this is helpful. So using the contact info I reached out the Trans Atlantic and surprisingly Dan replied to my email next day on Saturday evening. He said my window may be covered under the extended warranty and asked for pictures of the label and broken track. I replied we were in the extended hurricane area and it would be difficult if not impossible to remove the window. Went out in the rain, removed the tape holding the window in the track. Sent him a group of pictures showing the best I could without removing it. Haven’t received a response. 
    ‘18 Tab 320S- mfg’d 4/17, acquired 9/17
    Spare & bike rack on tongue, Renogy 100w suitcase connection, cargo & door nets, sway bar, wired rear camera, Norcold aux fan, front window protection, frame mounted sewer & water hose storage, Krieger 1500w inverter w/100Ah LIFePO4.
    ‘17 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E- 5000# tow cap, 600# tongue cap
    ‘20 Honda Pilot Elite- 5000# tow cap, 500# tongue cap
    Huntington LI
  • Options
    Follow up on my October 5 post- I emailed Dan today to inquire if he received the pictures of my damaged window since I hadn’t heard from him. A few hours later I was copied on an email he sent to someone requesting a replacement window be sent to me. Hopefully that means my window is covered under the extended warranty. 🤞🏻
    Spare & bike rack on tongue, Renogy 100w suitcase connection, cargo & door nets, sway bar, wired rear camera, Norcold aux fan, front window protection, frame mounted sewer & water hose storage, Krieger 1500w inverter w/100Ah LIFePO4.
    Huntington LI
  • Options
    Follow up on my previous posts- I received my replacement front window today.  shipped UPS and packed like it was going on a space trip!  And the window included all of the hardware already installed!  Needless to say I am very pleased and looking forward to having a working front window.
    Huntington LI