Options

Vent Covers

2»

Comments

• Options
    XPADREXXPADREX Member Posts: 311
    I should add to my above comment... I looked closely, and my fan is in indeed a Fantastic brand.
    LOCATION: Fort Raccoon; UNIT: 2014 T@b S M@xxxx; MISSION: To have fun, make a difference, and make some friends along the way. Organ Donor Recipient- forever grateful. 
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I bought the black one, but wonder if it wouldn't make sense to paid t it to match my trim (turquoise)? Hmmm..

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    radrenradren Member Posts: 229
    Hi,
    I was wondering once you put a cover on the vent, can you still use the trailer cover from PahaQue? 
    The Mouse house and me
  • Options
    That is a good question. I have the Amazon cover, which was originally designed for the Rpod.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    I bought the cover from PahaQue. My trailer comes off the assembly line sometime late August. From the photos, it seems to have a cozy fit.  Everyone on the forum has mentioned how important a cover is if you aren't going to store indoors. I also get the impression a vent cover is a really good thing. I am NOT very handy and taking the vent cover off and on each time I want to cover it will probably be out of the question for me. Do you have the vent cover? 
    Everything I can have the dealer do for me before I accept delivery on the trailer will save me a two hour (one way) trip back to the dealer. Like a surge protector? I am still a bit confused about the where and why of that.  I am going to be asking more and more questions about stuff I think. Ha. 
    Can't wait to be in my T@Baby
    The Mouse house and me
  • Options

I do have the Ultra breeze vent cover. I was originally going to install it myself but I am running on short on time before I travel.

I know what you mean about the dealer trip - it's 3 and 1/2 hours each way former. I take delivery this Saturday!

• Options
    It does sound like I will eventually need a vent cover. I will already need a ladder to get the cover on the trailer I think. Probably won't be that much more of a problem. I know I am over thinking the ENTIRE thing. I hope you take some pics at delivery time. I am going to use you as a resource for questions to ask the dealer and things you WISH you had asked. Ha!  I have a very long list. I already told the dealer to keep the spare tire inside the trailer in the under the seat space they ship it in. I have read how difficult it is to actually get the spare tire out from under the trailer where the actual spare tire mount is. And it has very little clearance once it is mounted. Especially on the CS model which I am getting. The dealer told me the spare tire has hit the little bumps they have in their parking lot.  What model are you getting?  Congratulations T@baby mom!  I am so jealous. Waiting is hard...
    Wish it was August already
    The Mouse house and me
  • Options
    rverginiarverginia Member Posts: 21
    radren said:
    Hi,
    I was wondering once you put a cover on the vent, can you still use the trailer cover from PahaQue? 
    Anyone???
    Bob and Pam, Martha Lake, Washington 2015 T@B Q M@xx PorT@Bella, Mercedes GLK-350, Shitake the Kayak, and our bikes - Chan and trelle.
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    That should not impact the use of the trailer cover as it will not raise it up significantly to affect the cover.  Although I have a Silver Shadow, the Paha Que cover hangs down lower than the frame and there is ample room to tie the bottom straps across with the bungee cord supplied with the cover.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    IACamperIACamper Member Posts: 109
    I have a vent cover and the T@B cover. It was no problem at all.
    Kristi Des Moines, IA 2008 T@B L
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, That clears that up. The PaHaQue cover will easily accommodate the vent cover. 
    The Mouse house and me
  • Options

For the record the Classic cover made for R-Pods works with the Ultra breeze, too.

http://instagram.com/p/q7rELah46H/

• Options
    TweedrvrTweedrvr Member Posts: 122
    My Ultra Breeze Vent Cover arrived yesterday. Need to get the sealant. Does anyone know if Home Depot carries a similar product?  My other question is whether you need to remove the cover when traveling. I'm 5'3" and not about to bring a ladder with me. Any help is much appreciated.

martha in vt w/Mehit@bel '15 T@B CS-S Max
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    edited August 2015
    Here's the vent cover I have. It looked fairly simple to install, just screw four brackets into the side of the vent fan frame but I had an RV shop install it, only took them 15-20 minutes. If you need to get inside it for some reason, you just pull the two pins on one side or the other and it tilts up.
    Tweedrvr - No, you don't need to remove it.

• Options
    kybobkybob Member Posts: 232
    @IACamper could you post a picture so we can see how the cover looks over the vent. Thanks!
    2018 Outback S, Silver/Black - 2015 Silver Honda Pilot 4WD - Florence, KY

• Options
    TweedrvrTweedrvr Member Posts: 122
  • Options
    IACamperIACamper Member Posts: 109
    Sorry, I don't have a photo. But once the cover is on, you wouldn't even know the vent cover is there. The cover still covers the camper in virtually the same way. It still comes down to nearly cover the tires, the door still lines up, and it still covers part of the propane compartment.
    Kristi Des Moines, IA 2008 T@B L
  • Options
    gilbutlergilbutler Member Posts: 169
    I also use the Aeroflot vent cover and the PahaQue T@B cover.  I'm quite happy with both, individually and together.  I won't repeat what IACamper wrote, but my experience is the same.
    Gil Butler, Folsom, CA, 2015 T@B M@XX CS - White with Yellow tim
  • Options
    kybobkybob Member Posts: 232
    I have the Ultra Breeze vent cover on top of our Max S. It is a little taller than other vent covers I've seen, but as you can see, The Paha Que T@B cover works well with this vent cover. 
    2018 Outback S, Silver/Black - 2015 Silver Honda Pilot 4WD - Florence, KY