Options

SOLD OUT T@B 360!

ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 438
https://rvbusiness.com/nucamps-tab-360-sold-out-for-first-4-months-of-production/

sounds like they’ve made the perfect trailer now if they could only paint it pink. lol 
2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
Custom Colors & Custom Interior
We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.

Comments

• Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,074
    I believe you can still get custom colors from NuCamp!  ;)
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,635
    Am looking forward to seeing one at a Dealer.
    However, as more details are released it feels the 360 may not be the floorplan/features step between a 320 and 400 . . . :I was hoping for.
    '18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  52   Nights:  329  Towing Miles 41,900+
  • Options
    To me it looks like the perfect solo camper since you can have a dinette and a bed at the same time.  Now that they have the Cirrus 920 released and the T@b 360 coming out I hope they work on a T@b 460 or 500. 
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,635
    bergger said:
    . . . looks like the perfect solo camper since you can have a dinette and a bed at the same time.
    That was my hope . . . for me the 320S seating provides more comfort than any defined dinette space of every single travel trailer I've ever sat in, so I'm not hopeful the 360 space will be any different. The extra volume of the 360 could have allowed a 320S like arrangement. A floorplan that a solo traveler could have configured for both a bed and luguna table, comfy seating spot, set-up 24/7.

And then there are two star grazer windows (one in 400 is bad enough)
    Add in an electric only Frig, cassette only wet bath - - - i.e. No Buyer Options.

Then of course we have nuCamp's feature march of user simple that requires far more complex and space wasteful systems like the Nautilus and Air8 Ducted A/C.

The original TAB design features of style, comfort, basic needs has been lost IMHO.

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  52   Nights:  329  Towing Miles 41,900+
  • Options
    It'll be interesting to see if this trailer sticks around or goes the way of the 400 solo model.  I'm kind of surprised they are still using the Air8 AC unit.  Especially since then work with Alde who is owned by Truma and Truma makes the Saphir under bench AC/heat pump unit.  It's not a lot more powerful than the Air8 but I think it's 1000 btus larger.  And Truma makes great products.  
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    GatorEggGatorEgg Member Posts: 466
    Sold out to dealers.  Hope so.  Just means all that is being made are heading for dealers.
    2022 TAB 400 Boondock, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    2018 TAB 320 Boondock (previous)
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,394
    bergger said:
    . . . looks like the perfect solo camper since you can have a dinette and a bed at the same time.
    That was my hope . . . for me the 320S seating provides more comfort than any defined dinette space of every single travel trailer I've ever sat in, so I'm not hopeful the 360 space will be any different. The extra volume of the 360 could have allowed a 320S like arrangement. A floorplan that a solo traveler could have configured for both a bed and luguna table, comfy seating spot, set-up 24/7.

And then there are two star grazer windows (one in 400 is bad enough)
    Add in an electric only Frig, cassette only wet bath - - - i.e. No Buyer Options.

Then of course we have nuCamp's feature march of user simple that requires far more complex and space wasteful systems like the Nautilus and Air8 Ducted A/C.

The original TAB design features of style, comfort, basic needs has been lost IMHO.

Personally, I am a big fan of the changes, and so, I think incorporating them into the 360 makes a lot sense. The 360 appears to be a pretty well thought out design. 

No trailer is for everyone and the truth is, most of the time we all hope a new trailer will check all our own boxes and have varying levels of emotional investment in the features they want/need. I absolutely adore the Barefoot, yet it is not the trailer for me. But then I realize, I am not the buyer it was made for, either. I can't tell you how much I love the pink color. I almost ordered pink trim for my first 320. 

Having owned both a 2015 and 2021 TAB 320, I see the shift towards simplicity and faster learning curves for new owners.When all is said and done I don't feel like there is much if any difference between usable storage in my 2015 TAB and my 2021 TAB.

I sat at a campfire with all new 320 owners last year at uCamp and all of them loved the simplicity of the camper and the cassette toilet. I love the extra fresh water capacity that is gained from using a cassette toilet.

The Nautilus is amazing to use and makes winterization a breeze. I would be seriously disappointed to lose it unless it was for something better (which I am not aware of if it exists.) The diagram for how to use it is literally right on the Nautilus. The new outside shower that utilizes the Nautilus also appears to be a win as the old style was a longstanding pain point.

I cleaned the AC filter on the Air8, yesterday. Start to finish it took me 10 minutes. Not really a big deal a couple of times a year. The Air8 cools better than the window units did, too. I also take advantage of the dehumidifier option, often, especially after showering. I only wish it could be quieter on the outside of the camper but on the inside of the camper it is pretty close and maybe a tad quieter than the window units were. Hard for forced air to be quiet in a tiny space, which is why I prefer the Alde.

The DC fridge? Absolutely love it. I would never want to go back to 3 way fridge. I lost hundreds of dollars of food over time with a three way. The DC fridge just works and keeps food at a consistent temp that I feel like I can control, unlike the 3 way fridge, especially at high elevations. The 3 way fridge was terrible above 7,000'. Also, I noticed that the slimline Isotherm 5 cubic feet fridge (no idea if that is the one nuCamp is using in the 360 or not) uses almost half the power of the current Isotherm in the 320.

The amount of light the 360 will have will be amazing. One thing I love about the 320 which seems to be retained in the 360 is the open feel of the floor plan and the bigger windows and additional space should enhance that feel. The dual stargazer is attractive to me for light and air flow. 

The trend in campers is definitely towards a twin bed option, though. Intech, Oliver, Airstream and others all have them and the number of owner mods that incorporate them tell you there is a market for them.

I am guessing the dealer pre-orders is a pretty good signal that nuCamp has a design that will sit well in the market. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    kevmonkevmon Member Posts: 28
    I wish the 320 had the 360 dimensions. I don’t want twin beds, just a longer bed and a little more headroom. 
    2023 T@B 320
    2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee