Latest KOA Directory Cover

SweetlyHomeSweetlyHome Member Posts: 336
Just an interesting observation. We just received the new 2016 KOA directory.  The always cozy cover photo includes a silver(?) T@B with red trim.  Go T@B!!!
Jupiter, Florida~T@B 400, with 2018 Toyota 4Runner

Comments

• TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    Past issues of the Missouri State Parks had a 2004 T@B on the cover that belonged to friends, Tom and Ella Brown.  
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Hans111Hans111 Member Posts: 47
    I work in marketing for the agency that produces the KOA directory. I don't work on that account and I had no idea what the cover plans were, but I told the KOA account manager that the T@B cover was sure to get a lot of love in the forums. We T@B owners are passionate about our little trailers and we love to spread the word!
    Doug
    Des Moines Iowa
    2016 S Max Sofitel
  • Hans111Hans111 Member Posts: 47
    KOA.jpg 123.6K
    Doug
    Des Moines Iowa
    2016 S Max Sofitel
  • CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Got mine today, great cover!  The directory itself has some useful info in it, whether you camp at KOA's or not.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • ronin718ronin718 Member Posts: 92

Yep, got mine yesterday as well.  Might even be the same mailman as Cyclonic.  We do the KOA thing since ours is the CS-Maxx and we need the facilities.  We've got three KOA trips planned this year after doing two last year.  So far, so good with them.  I think it's really about doing the homework in advance and reading LOTS of reviews, not just the KOA ones.

John & Lori in Northern VA
    Former owner of 2015 T@B CS Max "Uteki" aka "H@wk T@B"
    2012 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 Off-Road "Zame"

• jschemeljschemel Member Posts: 78
    How /where does one get the new KOA directory ?
    Jaynie and Larry - Palo Alto, CA - 2015 T@B CS-S - Expedition EL - Nights spent in "T@b Spirit of Holly" 97
    (9/22/19/
  • CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    If you have a membership they send one to you.  If not, you can pick one up at a KOA.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA