Where to buy Lagun Table Pedestal

gulfareagulfarea Member Posts: 512
edited April 2016 in Modifications & Upgrades
In the USA where is the best place thanks
2019 TaB 320 S Boondock Edge

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    From the factory, Pleasant Valley. The phone number is on the right under contact numbers. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    TonydjdTonydjd Member Posts: 111
    edited March 2016
    Did not realize factory is selling them now that's great
    Tony D
    Central,Fl
    2015 T@B Max-S

• Options
    John_and_KrisJohn_and_Kris Member Posts: 302
    Call Elsie at LG she is Parts Mrg at 330-852-4811  Ext 304
    John - Kris & our Golden "Blossom"
    South Carolina
    Live simply,Love generously,Care deeply,Speak Kindly,Leave the rest to God
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Call Elsie at LG she is Parts Mrg at 330-852-4811  Ext 304
    John, I hate to correct you, but Elsie is at the Pleasant Valley factory. I just don't want owners to be calling the LG office for her, even though you did put the phone number there. Thanks. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    John_and_KrisJohn_and_Kris Member Posts: 302
    Verna My bad I meant to say or type PV. Thanks for catching it...mind must be going !!!!!
    John - Kris & our Golden "Blossom"
    South Carolina
    Live simply,Love generously,Care deeply,Speak Kindly,Leave the rest to God
  • Options
    gulfareagulfarea Member Posts: 512
    Thanks for the answers Art
    2019 TaB 320 S Boondock Edge
  • Options
    willgatowillgato Member Posts: 4
    Hi all. My first post and I thought I would add my experience to the "where to buy the Lagun table" subject.  On my new 2016 T@B the table was in the way.  Built well, but a pain.  I bought one from Marine Teak located in Suffolk, England.  The price, including shipping, was less than another company I found in the US not including the shipping.  Ok, cheaper price and it's going to take a while to arrive, right. Wrong, it arrived very quick, less than a week and cost me a total of $214.00.  Well built and well worth it for me.  Hope this helps.
  • Options
    ethelouiseethelouise Member Posts: 32
    Plug for the Lagun table:  When we learned that the Lagun table/mount would come with our 2017 S, we weren't sure we wanted it--I liked that with the old table 4 people could sit around the table and eat or play cards.  However, since so many folks with the old style were talking about modifying and we'd most likely sit outside if we had guests, we decided to go with the new table.  I am so glad we did!  It really opens up the space and after just one night in the T@B, I can't imagine not having it.  So, if you're considering modifying--I say go for it!  
    Margaret, Lynn and D@isy M@y
    2017 S Max
    2016 Subaru Outback
  • Options
    j_ntabownersj_ntabowners Member Posts: 133
    Thanks Willgato, I just ordered mine from Marine Teak for a total of $171.19 US (including shipping),

Jim & Nadine 2015 T@b Max S pulled by 2016 KIA Sorento - East Wenatchee, Wa

States Visited Map

• Options
    VikingsVikings Member Posts: 147
    Pleasant Valley price for Lagun base was $189.50 plus $20 shipping on 3/14/16, per my invoice.  Included some rudimentary instructions/photos re installation.  Shipping price included a cabinet door as we were also removing flatscreen in kitchen area of clamshell, so shipping just Lagun base may be a little less.   
    Kim & Mary Kay,  2016 CS-S,  Spokane, WA

Map of Provinces I Visited