Options

Hi from Austin, TX

WilWil Member Posts: 26
edited June 2016 in Introductions
Hi!  We have had "Clementine" for about a year with only a few outings, not nearly enough!  The plan is to take her up to the Pacific Northwest each summer so I can escape the Texas heat.  We moved here last year and while Austin is lovely and the people even better - the dog and I can't take the heat. Looking forward to meeting other T@B enthusiasts on our travels this summer. Leaving for the NW in 8 days and counting...

2015 T@BM@x-S "Clementine"  
Honda Pilot, Austin TX
Wil, Kevin and Jack, the Bernese Mountain Dog

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Cool (pun intended) - Hope you have a fun journey.
  • Options
    FloridalohaFloridaloha Member Posts: 68
    Love Austin, such great energy there, and so many places with natural beauty. I camped there in the early 1980s at Hamilton Pool. And I spent time hiking up the Pedernales a few years before that, almost to LBJ country. Loved O. Henry's house and the great music downtown, also stayed at the Driskill hotel and visited the beautiful Japanese gardens. Would love to come back again sometime. One of my favorite blues musicians lives and plays there, Ray Bonneville.
  • Options
    AustinRoamersAustinRoamers Member Posts: 45
    Hi Wil, we are also in Austin and itching to get out of the heat. Let us know what you see on the road!
    Kat & Sam      Austin, TX        2018 T@B 400           "Oh, the Places You'll Go!"
  • Options
    LoranLoran Member Posts: 5
    We are thirdly near Austin in an unincorporated chunk of Western Travis County out by Lake Travis. We plan to do a lot of short hops to Pace Bend and the LCRA parks along the Highland Lakes, plus some longer trips. Would love to help build up a little Central TX group.