Options

No Instructions with Screen Door from PV . . . No Problem

Me_and_My_DogMe_and_My_Dog Member Posts: 184
edited April 2017 in Modifications & Upgrades
I've ordered many items from Elsie at PV -- new front window, new stabilizer jacks, new tongue jack, new tightening handle, etc. -- and not one of them has come with instructions. In this world of keeping the customers happy, that is normally seen as a big no-no. But I have never felt one bit of frustration over this. I'm beyond grateful for Elsie and the great products they make available, and their excellent customer service. Plus, I know that fellow T@B owners such as yourselves have bought these products and upgrades and likely have produced a tutorial complete with pictures and tips on how to do it. It's a strange phenomenon. But that's work it works.

P.S. — Today's UPS delivery: One screen door, and two LED taillights. Let the research begin!
Katt and Miss Cannoli the Zen Dog
2008 DM T@DA — Towed by 2014 Dodge Durango — Full time since 6/29/17
"Travels With The Tiny"

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    I would consider most of the things you list as parts rather than accessories. In my experience, parts (whether for automobile, motorcycle, house, or camper) rarely come with instructions. Just think of it as a puzzle!  :-)
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Me_and_My_DogMe_and_My_Dog Member Posts: 184

ScottG said:

I would consider most of the things you list as parts rather than accessories. In my experience, parts (whether for automobile, motorcycle, house, or camper) rarely come with instructions. Just think of it as a puzzle!  :-)

So true! I'm actually enjoying the challenge. And reaching out to the community. Figuring out the T@B puzzle is better than doing crossword puzzles because I have something awesome to show for it.

Katt and Miss Cannoli the Zen Dog
    2008 DM T@DA — Towed by 2014 Dodge Durango — Full time since 6/29/17
    "Travels With The Tiny"