nüCamp's On-Line Store and they have Paha Que products now!

Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
edited February 2018 in Products and Accessories
nüCamp has finished and now they have PahaQue visits, tents and awnings, along with a whole slew of other items. Here's the website:

https://www.allproadventures.com/

Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ

Comments

• skwheeskwhee Member Posts: 246
    It's an exciting start for nüCamp's online store. We got an email this week from a nüCamp representative who said:

"You’ll notice when you go on the site that it is only for camper parts – in the next few months you should see more accessories and “logo merchandise."

We're looking forward to watching it grow!
    Steve and Karen Cullowhee, North Carolina 2008 Ford F150 --2018 T@B 400
  • BandBofMVBandBofMV Member Posts: 5
    What's going on with the on-line store?? No product! Everything has disappeared off the site except a tent and a cutting board. Calling doesn't help, just a busy signal. 
  • gophergradgophergrad Member Posts: 115
    That's odd, @BandBofMV.  I was just looking at the site a couple days ago. I'm hoping just a web site problem.
    2017 CS-S Max (Silver & Yellow), TV 2019 Ram 1500
    Camping under the Big Sky
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Email sent to nüCamp. I' ll report when there's an answer.

Surely our owners didn't clean out their inventory ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • BandBofMVBandBofMV Member Posts: 5
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Thanks for the update @Verna! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Hey everyone, there is a Labor Day Weekend sale of 15% off!  Check out the photo for the promo code. 

Verna, Columbus, IN
  • richardlacroixrichardlacroix Member Posts: 16
    Verna, what is the URL of that store?

Richard Lacroix
    Ellen & Richard Lacroix | 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude V6 | T@B Max S 2017
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
     Thought I grabbed it-will try again
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Well, I get there with this: https://www.allproadventures.com/
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• richardlacroixrichardlacroix Member Posts: 16
    Thanks Twojgrams
    Ellen & Richard Lacroix | 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude V6 | T@B Max S 2017
  • 4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    The instock tents don't fit the out back:(
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • jbug10jbug10 Member Posts: 156
    I am needing to replace my T@b cover for my 2013 T@b.  I am assuming I need to order the one for the 320 T@b?  
    June; 2013 T@b "Fant@bulous"; 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee; one kayak and one bike
    Yes, @jbug10.  You do not have the Outback model, right?
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • jbug10jbug10 Member Posts: 156
    No it's not the Outback nor a clamshell.  Just a regular ol' T@b.  :)  My cover lasted 5 summers till the UV ate it up!  Yikes the price has gone up a bit since I ordered it in 2012.

June; 2013 T@b "Fant@bulous"; 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee; one kayak and one bike
  • Om3Om3 Member Posts: 72
    For those ordering a T@B 400 cover...there are problems with the straps. During the manufacturing of the cover some (if not all) had a problem with the straps being sewn on incorrectly. Hence, after getting cover on (which was a difficult process to say the least)...we had to take it off and return to the manufacturer in CA! We are still waiting with our fingers crossed that the cover arrives back before snow and bitter cold hit. The cover is made with high quality material...very disappointed that the quality control did not pick up the big problem with the straps:(
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Om3 said:
    For those ordering a T@B 400 cover...there are problems with the straps. During the manufacturing of the cover some (if not all) had a problem with the straps being sewn on incorrectly. Hence, after getting cover on (which was a difficult process to say the least)...we had to take it off and return to the manufacturer in CA! We are still waiting with our fingers crossed that the cover arrives back before snow and bitter cold hit. The cover is made with high quality material...very disappointed that the quality control did not pick up the big problem with the straps:(
    I sent an inquiry on to Paha Que' asking about this issue and will post up any response I receive back from them.  I know Jeff Basford, president of the company and know that he doesn't take these issues lightly, he appreciates feedback from the users out in the field and if there are issues he will make sure they are corrected as they do back up all their camping gear and accessories with a lifetime warranty if gear is properly maintained as they recommend in their warranty.  

Thanks for the heads up!  
    Thank you! One week since cover was picked up at our home to go to CA and it still has not arrived in CA!!!! So much for the fast turnaround...and, there is a snowstorm brewing for us that is due early next week. Very disappointed to say the least...
    Hopefully things are resolved and if not, feel free to call them (ask for Jeff Basford) as this is what I received back from Paha Que a few days back:

Hi Mike,

I appreciate you keeping me in the loop with this.  We did have an issue on the first few that we made, where the wind could cause the cover to slide up the front of the trailer a bit.  We had to adjust the strap placement to prevent this from happening.  All future units will have the ‘new-improved’ straps, and the customer in the forum Om3 will definitely get theirs back very quickly! 

Thank you,

Jeff Basford

Paha Que'

Thanks for havin' folks backs @Michigan_Mike! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

ericnliz said:
    Thanks for havin' folks backs @Michigan_Mike! :)
    @ericnliz   HUH????   :o
    edited December 2017
    @Michigan_Mike,  Have 'ya had yer coffee yet??? :coffee: I was thankin' 'ya for rattelin' the cage a bit a Pahaque! You always look out for us folks here & THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    ('Ya made me chuckle with the "huh" comment!) :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

Must be this lousy Walmart cold I have...  Holy_moly
    After waiting well over 10 days...not the "quick turn around" as promised ... we contacted Joe at Nucamp. He was
    not aware of the problem with the cover not fitting correctly. He quickly sent us a new cover from
    the stock at Sugarcreek and it arrived in an overnight delivery!  Thank you, Joe!!!! Unfortunately, 
    9" of snow fell before the new cover arrived and the 400 is covered in snow so cannot be covered until all ice and moisture is off. None the less...Nucamp's commitment to customer satisfaction is evident with the quick response!  Suggestion...if anyone else has one of the covers that was not made correctly...contact Nucamp if purchased through them. Hope this is helpful to all!!!!