Options

I'm New and Can't Wait!

sunshinesunshine Member Posts: 23
Hello!  We ordered our 2018 T@B320 S Outback on August 19th.  We were told it was in production on September 13th.  Does anybody have any ideas as to when we'll get it?  We ordered from the closest dealer in Moyock, NC.  Also, we noticed today on the NuCamp website that the Outback package is now being called the Boondock package.  However, everything looks to be the same.  I wonder "which one" we'll get!  I am so excited to get out there!  My husband, myself and our Shar Pei mix - Carly!
2018 TAB400 - M@ry-Christine, White/Black, 2017 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, White

Comments

• Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072

Awesome, and I share(d) your excitement.  Fortunately for me, our local dealer had 3 on the lot and I picked the best one! ;)  I can't immediate answer your questions, but I can say since getting our 2018 320 S Outback, my GF & I have loved it! I get to tinker with it when we aren't camping, and she loves the conveniences of it when we do go camping.  Been out twice since getting it 1 month ago!!

TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    Congratulations, and welcome. 

I hope you love the T@b as much as my wife and I love ours. 
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    Congrats!  We just got our Tab on Wednesday.  Was worth the wait! :)
    2018 nuCamp T@B 400  +  2016 BMW X1 tow vehicle
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    Welcome and congratulations. Happy t@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    Welcome aboard...Our build date was middle of January and it landed here February  7th
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    dsatwork said:
    Welcome aboard...Our build date was middle of January and it landed here February  7th
    That's shipping from Ohio to San Diego in winter with all the challenges of its own.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    Slip7Slip7 Member Posts: 32
    edited September 2017
    Boondock Package? Weird, I wonder why they changed the name. I feel like a Boondock package could be a standalone upgrade itself. Maybe have it come with a modified tub to hold 6volts, included roofmount solar panels and maybe a generator and Jerry can setup custom mounted to the front rack? I'd pay for those things as a package and they truly get you prepped for boondocking out the gate.

Oh and welcome, btw! When I had my order in that had a build date of mid Sep, my projected delivery date was end of October. However, my dealer would only ship when he had a full trailer load on the truck due to shipping costs. That's why mine had to wait. 
  • Options
    sunshinesunshine Member Posts: 23
    Thanks for the warm welcome y'all!  Can't wait to post some pics!  ( already read up on how to do that!).  
    2018 TAB400 - M@ry-Christine, White/Black, 2017 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, White
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    sunshine said:
    Hello!  We ordered our 2018 T@B320 S Outback on August 19th.  We were told it was in production on September 13th.  Does anybody have any ideas as to when we'll get it?  We ordered from the closest dealer in Moyock, NC.  
    Your best bet is to contact the dealer you ordered it from.   Your trailer is probably completed and sitting at the factory, awaiting transport to your dealer.  The issue of shipping might be that they are waiting for additional trailer units to ship to your dealer or possibly to other "nearby" dealers in that part of the country as they certainly will not just ship one trailer (lets say) as it wouldn't be cost effective.  Your dealer should be able to give you a better idea as to when you can expect it.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    skwheeskwhee Member Posts: 246
    Slip7 said:
    Boondock Package? Weird, I wonder why they changed the name. I feel like a Boondock package could be a standalone upgrade itself. Maybe have it come with a modified tub to hold 6volts, included roofmount solar panels and maybe a generator and Jerry can setup custom mounted to the front rack? I'd pay for those things as a package and they truly get you prepped for boondocking out the gate.

Oh and welcome, btw! When I had my order in that had a build date of mid Sep, my projected delivery date was end of October. However, my dealer would only ship when he had a full trailer load on the truck due to shipping costs. That's why mine had to wait. 
    @sunshine @Slip7
    We recently talked with nüCamp about their product brochures and learned that they needed to reprint them because they had changed the name of the Outback products. The change is in name only, no change in features.

Sunshine, welcome to the fold. We are absolutely confident you are going to love your new little camper! 
    Happy Trails!
    Steve and Karen Cullowhee, North Carolina 2008 Ford F150 --2018 T@B 400