"New Discussion"

T@G Max xl owner here, under the "T@B Forum" there is a button for new discussion, but when I go to the "T@G" area there is no button for "New discussion"...am I not looking to post in that area???
Former 2017 T@G Max XL
2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
2018 Nissan Pathfinder
Ontario, Canada

Comments

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    If you are accessing the new T@G and small Teardrop forum, try clicking on “Discussions” and that will give you a “New Discussion” tab. We’d love for more of the T@G owners and wanna-be’s to post there. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    Verna, thanks..I wasn't in the "NEW" area..I think the confusion lies that I had to click on a closed discussion to get there...just joined the group...I think there should be a link to it under "Categories" on the T@B forum page since that's how I keep finding it..
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I also added a T@G category on the T@B menu.  It is not a discussion area, but provides the redirect link back to this site.  I will also create a new discussion thread at the top of the T@B forum area that will be an announcement that there was a prior issue.   

Thanks for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    thanks again Mike!
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada