Options

was my t@b supposed to come with a porta potty?

I have a 2018 CS and I'm hoping to put a porta potty in the bottom cabinet to the right of the wardrobe.

Two questions: 1- was my t@b supposed to come with one? 2- do you have one that fits and can share what kind?

Thanks!!
Carie, Zac & Jujubean // Frederick, Maryland // 2018 cherry red t@b 320 CS "Lil' Bean" // 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU "the beach car" #tabbingwithatoddler

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,927
    @cariegrls, don't have an answer about your question, except to say some of the earlier t@bs, depending on model did come with porta-pottys. Not sure which model you have, but I did see it is a clamshell. I also saw your first post on the lights. I have a 2017 and my lights don't change either. But, as this is only a second post, I do want to welcome you to the forum, the t@b family, and congratulations on your trailer. Many adventures await. Enjoy the travels to come. -Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    cariegrlscariegrls Member Posts: 8
    @dragonsdofly thank you!! 
    Carie, Zac & Jujubean // Frederick, Maryland // 2018 cherry red t@b 320 CS "Lil' Bean" // 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU "the beach car" #tabbingwithatoddler
  • Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    The porta-potty was an option with Dutchmen T@Bs.  I doubt yours will come with one.  
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Options
    cariegrlscariegrls Member Posts: 8
    well, I contacted Nucamp and asked and they told me they'd be sending one! Ya'll were right about their customer service!