Options

Thank you nuCamp!

ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
Just would like to say a BIG thanks to nuCamp & Pleasant valley for building such a great quality T@B 320. Yesterday late afternoon, we had ( in Spokane, Wa.) a deluge of grape size hail for about 30 minutes straight. It hailed SO hard that it put a hole in one of my vinyl gutters! My WolfT@B was parked outside in my driveway, uncovered & came out of the hailstorm without any damage at all! THANKS for all you folks do & the care you take in building a great product! :joy::)
2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
Spokane, Wa.
Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    @ericnliz I agree! (BTW, maybe hail is just a group of angry SNOWFLAKES ganging up on us, or you. We missed that storm.)  =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, Didn't I ask you to quit sayin' that "S" word out loud??? :o:s;)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,642
    No pictures of the hail?  Glad the Tab is ok......
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    @ericnliz haven’t you figured out YET that while I do listen, behaving/following “orders” etc are usually not high on my priority list? Just ask Mr Homebody or the daughter! Or my mom. Or my longtime best friends.  :rofl:
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, Now, THAT"S just one BIG DUH! kinda like me tellin' 'ya it MIGHT be a good idea to actually READ the manuals....huh? At this point for me your misbehaving is just kind of a given! :look_at_the_time::rofl:=)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @pthomas745, I had to laugh at THAT one! :lol: If 'ya even THINK I was gonna stand out in THAT stuff for ANY reason, you've got another think comin'! Fortunately, I just went & did a walk of my property, & other than the hole in the gutter :o & a few lambasted flowers :s , everything else looks good! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,642
    LOL.....I would have grabbed a helmet for pictures of grape size hail!  But, I'm crazy that way....

2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    Or....I could send you the chunk of vinyl the hail blew outa' my gutter! :fearful:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    monamona Member Posts: 241
    Might want to get your house roof checked. So many hail hits in a certain size area and you get a free roof courtesy of your insurance company. At least that was my sons experience. 
    2015 T@b S Max  white with silver trim. 2018 GC Trailhawk. 
  • Options
    @mona, Thanks for the heads-up! I've already checked out the T@B, my two metal roof gazebos, and metal roof sunroom, & looked at the roof on my house & garage. Fortunately, it doesn't appear the hail did any damage to any of them...just the blow-out in the gutter. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited April 2018
    @ericnliz, I didn’ think I had hail damage either, but insurance paid for a new roof last October after I called to have them check it. For the record, it cost 3.5 times more than it did in 1996 for the last super hail storm damage  :o
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    Thanks for sharing your positve experience.  :)
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada