Options

My Very First T@B!

Comments

• Options
    joannafujoannafu Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2018
    Hi everyone! After a year of compulsive YouTube viewing, daydreaming, and planning, I just bought my very first T@b. It looks like I'm too late to get a site at Ft. Worden for this year's jamboree, but wondering if there's a FB group or other page in this forum that I should be watching for other Washington state/PNW events? Thank you so much from a newbie! 

UPDATE: I just found the Washington State T@bbers FB group (didn't have the @ in there the first time) but would still love recos for any other forums I should get plugged into. Thank you again!
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,927
    @joannafu, welcome to the forum, the t@b family and congratulations on your trailer! Keep in touch. We'll wave if we ever pass you on the road sometime.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 913
    @joannafu - Welcome to the T@b family!!!  Where do you call home?  There is a very active group in Spokane...
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    edited May 2018
    @2Cougs @dragonsdofly Home is just outside Seattle, WA. (And thank you for the warm welcome even though I'm a Husky :-D ) Really looking forward to getting to know fellow T@bbers and seeing folks on the road!
  • Options
    Mariner459Mariner459 Member Posts: 146
    edited May 2018
    @joannafu, search for these on Facebook:
    WA State Tabbers
    Teardrop Camper Adventures
    T@DA, T@b & T@g and Camper Trailer Owners
    The T@b Forum
    Lady Teardroppers
    T@b Camping Trailers

And I believe I have posted our Sept Jam in them all under Events.  Private message me here, too, as we are likely neighbors. 
  • Options
    @Mariner459 You're a star. Thank you so much! Will DM as soon as I figure out how to. LOL!