Options

Which model aero vent roof vent cover

We have a 2017 320 S.  I've read all the positive comments for the aero vent roof cover but I haven't seen a model number for the cover that fits the T@B fantastic fan.  They are available through etrailer but there seems to be some different models. Anyone have any input.  No Amazon links please... 

Earl & Sue | Central NY |
2017 T@B 320S | TV: Chevy Silverado

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I’ve always purchased mine, well two of them, through Amazon, and there weren’t any model numbers, just different colors. I used Smoke on my Silver Shadow Teardrop (silver aluminum roof), and white on my white/red T@B. The openings are 14”x14”, if that helps.

I looked on etrailer.com and yes, they had a model, or part number, on the white one, but they had the description, also. 

Helpful hint: if you don’t like the morning sun coming through, smoke will dampen the light, while the white allows the light to come through, which I found I don’t mind.

I seem to remember that some have purchased the Aero Flo vent cover through Walmart.com, and I’ve never seen them in the stores. 

If this doesn’t help, @newell, tell me, and I’ll look for more info. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    newellnewell Member Posts: 182
         Verna, I did find the 14"x14" description on the etrailer site and I also watched the installation video.  I'll verify the size which I assume is the same as yours and order it.  I appreciate the info on the white vs. the smoke too.   Thank you very much.

Earl & Sue | Central NY |
    2017 T@B 320S | TV: Chevy Silverado