Options

320 T@B side window

No earthly idea how this happened on my 2007 T@B 320, but when I arrived at my campground, after driving through an upper mid west wind and rain storm, I discovered my side window on the passenger side was gone. No other damage to the frame...but window was gone.  Crazy.   True, two latches inside were missing, but the remaining two have done fine keeping the window secure.  I'd be surprised if anyone else has ever experienced this.  That said, does anyone have experience replacing a side window on an older T@B?  I'm working on finding a NUCamp dealer in the Chicago area, at NUCamp's suggestion.  Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,421
    I can't really advise on the replacement, but that is a bizarre story. I've often wondered why there were two sets of latches on the T@B windows--now I may have a clue. I'll bet under certain conditions the windows can get sucked out enough to pop them out of a single set. Once the window is free of the latches I doubt it would take much to separate at the hinge and bid farewell for good...
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    The side windows from nuCamp should fit. They may have to move your side window trim a little bit, but it should work.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    GeorgeHGeorgeH Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I have a 2004 T@B and the same thing happened to me in June. Were you able to find a replacement window? I have been searching all summer. Thanks for any help