Options

Yet another Alde question!

Looking through an Alde parts catalogue, I noticed a couple option items.  The first being the load monitor option and the second the remote temp sensor.  Has anyone yet installed either of these options  The Load Monitor, apparently reduces the current to the Alde if you approach a pre set value when using other high current items such as coffee maker, Microwave etc.  By reducing the current to the Alde, it would prevent the circuit breaker from popping. The remote sensor can be located to a different location to better get a more accurate temperature  read instead of getting the temp at or near the ceiling.  this may allow for better internal temp settings.  We are considering trying these at some point.  Any suggestions or comments?
2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab

Comments

• Options
    N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    I bought and installed the optional outside temperature probe. Other than getting the wire outside it is plug and play and works as advertised. I would think the remote probe would likewise be easy, load sensor may be a more technical install as it would need some sort of current sensor tied to mains power in the camper.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
  • Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    The Load monitor does use a coil around an input wire like the one used in the instillation of the progressive industries HW30 EMS.  Don't know if the 2 sensors would be a problem.

2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab