Options

Status Lights for Gray/Black/Fresh Tanks & Battery Not Working 2020 T@b 400 BL

The Status Lights for my Gray/Black/Fresh Tanks & Battery are not working on my 2020 T@b 400 BL on the indicator panel by the door.  When I removed the panel I found a small red wire disconnected from the back side of the circuit board (see it sticking out on right side of control panel in first photo).  I suspect this is the power wire.  Is there a way to reconnect this wire or does the circuit board have to be replaced?  It looks like it should attach above the white wire in the side view of the circuit board photo.

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    You should contact NuCamp directly and see if they can give you the correct connection.  I do not think the circuit board should need replacing unless it is damaged.  You are still on your warranty, so you should consider using it.
    Cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    falcon1970falcon1970 Member Posts: 755
    I agree with @Denny16, but there is a fair chance that the connector board will be labelled.  It does look like the red wire was inserted into the push connector above the white wire--just maybe not pushed in enough.  These type connectors do not require stripping of the wires.  When the wire is pushed in (from the side) the silver connectors cut through the insulation and contact the copper wire in the lead.
    Still, it is worth a call to nuCamp about it.