Options

Cool Cat A/C doesn't seem to operate properly in Tab 400

2»

Comments

• Options
    jameskuzmanjameskuzman Member Posts: 140

OMG yes. Imperial IPAs, Double IPAs, and Triple IPAs tend to have sweetness, along with the taste of the hops. 

I've ran my Cool Cat off the Honda 2000 several times on Economy mode. It would always rev up to full speed, then go back to Economy after a few seconds. But I sure would like to have an Easy Start. Did Austin tell you that they would add one? He's AWESOME (in case you've never been to the factory). Make sure you get a tour!
    OK then, if and when our paths cross, it's IPA University for me!

Austin said they would install the soft start if I provided the part, but I think I'm going to hold off doing so on this visit since I don't even have a generator yet and probably won't get one until next season. I'm less than 90 minutes from the factory, so taking @stro back down there again is no big deal. 

I haven't yet met Austin but I'm looking forward to it. I did tour the factory last summer, which was all the proof I needed to back up the perception I had about NuCamp quality. The whole place - including the production facilities - were spotless. The tools were well organized. The floors were clean. The work stations were well stocked, well lit, and well designed. Everyone was friendly, no one was rushed or hurried, and you could tell the people putting these campers together actually cared. 

Jim
    Jim Kuzman, Girard OH - 2019 T@B 400 - TV 2019 Volkswagen Atlas SE 4Motion w/ Factory Tow Package
  • Options
    bellimagesbellimages Member Posts: 30
    I agree 100%. It's a top notch facility. And they are planning to build a new service facility. But with this economy, who knows what will happen. I'm sure that very few people will be buying RVs, and they can't make any for awhile. 

I opted to purchase a "companion" Honda 2200. It connects to the Honda 2000 with parallel cables, making the equivalent of a 4200. So, no need for a soft start. 

Where are you located? I'm only about 2 1/2 hours from Sugar Creek. 
    2018 Tab 400
    Nissan Frontier PRO-4X (4.6 liter automatic)
    Roof mounted solar panels