Options

Just exchanged my 2014 T@B for a 2017 Max S

warren207warren207 Member Posts: 46
edited January 2017 in Modifications & Upgrades
Have wanted one since 2005 when I discovered them. The tent is now for add on campers that join us. I now have a 2014 Q.
Sara & Mike/2020 AVIA #0066/Denver, CO
2014 Toyota Sequoia

Comments

• Options
    bgualtieribgualtieri Member Posts: 272
    Welcome to the club! We love ours already even though this weekend will just be our third trip.
    2015 T@b S Max | 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited | was PHX East Valley, now Dallas!
  • Options
    NormfunNormfun Member Posts: 285
    Congrats 
    Norm & Pat. 320 S Outback Utah or somewhere else.

• Options
    catndahatscatndahats Member Posts: 50
    congrats, Warren! Where are you located?
    Nate & Cheryl
    Seabrook, TX
    2014 T@B Q Max, 2012 Toyota Tundra 4.6
  • Options
    Perfect size for a T@B.
    2014 Toyota Sequoia
  • Options
    Wow. What a year. We took our T@B on two southwestern loops to CA and back. Enjoyed just about every State Park in CO.  Next week we are trading in our little gem for a 2017 T@B S-Max. We are so excited. I have been trying to locate information about how to use the "perks " that we now have (like a wet bath/toilet) with not much luck. 
    2014 Toyota Sequoia
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Have you searched on "shower"? Should bring up something - probably more than needed.
    Not much to learn - Wet up, soap up, rinse. Unless you have a campground water/sewer hookup, water conservation is the issue. Some have replaced their shower head with a more efficient model. Dumping for the first time is daunting but more in the mind than in fact.
    Enjoy - Nothin better than not having to treak to the campgrounds bif at 3:00am :-)
  • Options
    webcrawlerwebcrawler Member Posts: 133
    Cool welcome...
    Kennesaw, Georgia

2016 Silver/Black T@B M@x S with Scuba Black interior.  2015 Lincoln MKC AWD 2.0L Ecoboost tow vehicle. Tekonsha Prodigy wireless Brake Controller.
  • Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Welcome from Durango!

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome and congratz!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241
    Welcome from new owners in Castle Rock!
    '17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"
  • Options
    Restless_NativeRestless_Native Member Posts: 116
    warren207 said:
    Wow. What a year. We took our T@B on two southwestern loops to CA and back. Enjoyed just about every State Park in CO.  Next week we are trading in our little gem for a 2017 T@B S-Max. We are so excited. I have been trying to locate information about how to use the "perks " that we now have (like a wet bath/toilet) with not much luck. 
    I understand completely! I have been a tent camper my entire life so all the "stuff" that goes with wet bath, sewer, etc. was very intimidating. I worried for nothing- very straightforward. Watch a couple of you tube videos and you'll be good to go. Also, the folks on this forum have all been there and will answer any question, so if you get stuck, hop on here and you'll get help. 
    Amanda, Ft. Myers, FL Ag@tha 2017 T@B CS-S  , TV: 2013 Chevy Equinoz LTZ

• Options
    willgatowillgato Member Posts: 4
    Welcome, and with that I'm with you because I just bought my T@B also.  For me it is easy to pull, it's design is easy to get up my driveway (large angle between street and driveway), and much more likely for me to take off on a fishing trip with less hassle. Happy camping.
  • Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    We just got back from our first trip of the season at Mancos State Park (3 other campers!)...we were quickly reminded why we love the T@B (we've both been camping for 50+ years)...the comfort, toilet at 2am, the shower in the morning (a really luxury), the compactness of a small sailboat, the ease of setup and take down...it goes on!  Have you discovered the Facebook page for Colorado teardrops folks (mostly Front Range)?

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Welcome from Packer Land USA...
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI