Options

Help needed new to RV, just bought a 2010 T@DA but cannot find a manual or info

ndkrogndkrog Member Posts: 1
found an awesome trailer, but trying to find out how to operate everything, any T@DA owners out there have any info or resources. not sure about the pull out septic, or the battery charging, the toilet, any info appreciated..any manuals out there
thanks
neil

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    edited June 2020
    @ndkrog - welcome to the forum and congrats on the Tada purchase.  I just did a forum search on Tadas - not much info here.  Only a couple owners.  @FuzzyYanni is a TaDa owner who last checked in November 2019.  Facebook Has a Tab, Tag, Tada group - you may want to try there.  There was a Yahoo group for TaBs that may have had some Tada info, but Yahoo shut down there groups.  Not sure what became of all the info.  @TABaker do you know?

I looked in our Categories area - no user manuals.  If you find any, please consider contributing.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @ndkrog, @Sharon_is_Sam, a member here who has a tada and a t@b CS is @Carolyn. She posted pictures when she had it wrapped and done in tiedye to match her beautiful T@bula Rasa. If she doesn't pick up immediately, I'd pm her as they had it for a couple of years while they rehabbed it and made it perfect. I'd bet she's a gold mine of information! 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    FuzzyYanniFuzzyYanni Member Posts: 110
    edited June 2020
    Welcome to the T@DA family.

There is no official manual, but please  look in the Facebook group under the "files section". Most of the pdf manuals for individual appliances  have been I separately uploaded.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/87969923985/?ref=share

If you find these useful, perhaps you might consider creating a new "complete" user manual for future owners.

"I know one thing, I know nothing."