Options

TAB 320 Cutting Board Replacement

The original wood cutting board in my 2019 TAB 320 always found its way to the floor of the trailer when towing so I made a replacement from two  PE cutting boards.  Have not used the stove yet and will have to make sure it does not get too hot when using the closest burner.  The new board has a hand cut out that slips over the sink faucet which should keep it in place while  towing.

Original Cutting Board

New Cutting Board

Underside of New Cutting Board to help center it on the sink

2019 T@B 320S

Comments

• Options
    RetiredguyRetiredguy Member Posts: 21
    Interested. We just purchased a 2021 320s Boondock. What are the dimensions?
  • Options
    grassgdgrassgd Member Posts: 121

I don't have the dimensions since the trailer is in my storage unit but I used a Winco Cutting Board, 18 by 24 by 1/2-Inchs and cut to fit.  I used a second cutting board to cut the bottom piece that keeps it centered on the outside of the sink and raises the cutting board slightly over the sink since the sink is raised above the counter top. It works very good and is not affected by the stove when cooking.  We also use it on the bed as a portable table so to speak when the bed is made.  I cut it close around the sink facet and you need to be careful removing it or putting in back in place not to knock the water on.  I will likely make the clearance around the facet larger to make it easier. 

2019 T@B 320S