Options

2020 T@B 320 CSS BDL factory solar - what type and where?

I'm trying to determine how to monitor the status of my factory installed solar.  I recently purchased a new 2020 T@B 320 CSS BDL with factory solar.  I tried Victron Connect several times, both with iPhone 11 Pro and Win 10 computer.  Neither could find a device.  My dealer provided the attached brochure, but there isn't much more than marketing information and they don't have any details about solar operation.  If I wasn't already loaded with gear on the bed for a trip tomorrow, I would go looking for the controller.  Does anyone with the same model T@B know what brand the factory solar is, where I can find the controller, and whether it is Bluetooth enabled for monitoring?  I have emailed nuCamp, but I thought someone here probably knows.  :)  TIA
Beth
Minnesota
Practicing to be a wanderer
2020 T@B 320 CSS Boondock Lite
2014 T@B 320 CSS M@xx
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 8 speed automatic
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6 speed manual

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,510
    @twocutes  Starting with the 2019 model year, the solar option for all 320 models was the Victron 75/10 MPPT smart charge controller and 130 watt flexible panel.  I think that is still the same for the 2020.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @twocutes, look in the driver’s side under bench storage for the controller. It will be the typical Victron blue color. The 2021 has the solar controller screwed into the wall common to the bathroom, just below the wood cleat that the storage lid sits on.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    twocutestwocutes Member Posts: 198
    Thanks @Verna
    I will be camping in one place for a week, so will have time to explore!  :)
    Beth
    Minnesota
    Practicing to be a wanderer
    2020 T@B 320 CSS Boondock Lite
    2014 T@B 320 CSS M@xx
    2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 8 speed automatic
    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8
    2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6 speed manual