TAB 400 2021 Fixed SCRATCHED WINDOW OVER BED

GiotaGiota Member Posts: 57
Tab 400 2021 window over the bed was scratched when I picked it up. Santa Fe RV dealer quickly called in a detailer who buffed out the scratches. Really looks good now. Like new. Detailer used 5000 grit buffer with a 3M polishing compound. 😁👍

Comments

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    Giota said:
    Tab 400 2021 window over the bed was scratched when I picked it up. Santa Fe RV dealer quickly called in a detailer who buffed out the scratches. Really looks good now. Like new. Detailer used 5000 grit buffer with a 3M polishing compound. 😁👍
    Thanks for sharing this tip. I m sure others will have a need to get a scratch out.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• xdrxdr Member Posts: 259
    @Giota , we have to take our camper to the Santa Fe dealer soon and would like to hear your overall impression. Did you think the service department  was knowledgeable about the Tab 400? It sounds like they did a great job on the window. 
    mer 
    2021 T@b 400 BDL, 2020 Ram Rebel 1500  
    One man, one woman, two small dogs and a sense of humor.
  • GiotaGiota Member Posts: 57
    That is the only thing I have had done at Santa Fe RV and they contracted it out to a third party. So I really can't comment on the service department. I do however, like the staff, and it is a long way to Albuquerque!