Tips on trailer camping with baby

EK400
EK400 Member Posts: 2
Hi there, I’m new to this as we just bought a T@B 400! We are going to take it camping with our 9 month old, and I’m curious if anyone has any tips or tricks (baby proofing, whether a pack n play will actually fit where the table is, using the space well, etc)! 
Thanks in advance!

Comments

  • jkjenn
    jkjenn Member Posts: 6,425
    Congrats on both of your new babies!!

    I dont think a Pack and Play is going to fit, but you might be able modify that area and make your own version of one.

    I would also suggest getting some black out fabric and making a curtain to separate where the baby sleeps and cover the windows in that area to allow for better sleep.

    Lastly, get something you can use for white noise.

    2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

  • EK400
    EK400 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks jkjenn! Great suggestions. 
  • pthomas745
    pthomas745 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 4,662
    We need more camping baby pics in this group!
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Verna
    Verna Member Posts: 6,876
    We have lots we have lots of dog pictures.....
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”