It made it across the border and the "adoption" papers have been signed!

ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
Well..the 2021CS-S  is here..and the T@g has been traded...now if we can only get some 6 volt AGM batteries we'll be able to have a fall trip in northern Ontario...our new "n@meless T@b"!
Former 2017 T@G Max XL
2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
2018 Nissan Pathfinder
Ontario, Canada

Comments

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    ontheroad said:
    Well..the 2021CS-S  is here..and the T@g has been traded...now if we can only get some 6 volt AGM batteries we'll be able to have a fall trip in northern Ontario...our new "n@meless T@b"!
    Wait, what?? It's official??

Woohooo!!!! This is monumental! Congratulations!!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Rodent77Rodent77 Member Posts: 79
    ohhhh im so envious still waiting on ours...

2021 T@B320 S - 2013 Ridgeline - Ont. Can

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW! What A RIDE!!”  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

• ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    @Rodent77 and @jkjenn....thanks and glad we at least saw the prototype while at the factory in February... I've yet to see a 2021 here in Ontario..and if they've gotten here they've been presold...our dealer also received 2 400's... they were sold before they made it to the dealers location!
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    Wow...what a year. See how fortuitous yoyr little microwave incident turned out to be?

I found out my 2015 was shipped from Columbus to a buyer in Ft. Lauderdale!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• mrdeepfryguymrdeepfryguy Member Posts: 73
    Congrats ! I was worried about your unit after I saw that many others were experiencing delays. What are you gonna do with all that upgraded head room ? Haha 
    2021 320 S Boondock / 2018 Toyota 4Runner / NE Ohio
    Congrats @jkjenn on the sale of your older T@b...wahoo!
    thanks @mrdeepfryguy..she was a surprise...I still had to duck as I left "her"... But have decided no wooden mat in the shoilet will be happening since I can stand up without hitting the noggin'..it will be nice to not have to leave the trailer to change..
    '
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
    @ontheroad you are correct in trying to find any 2021's in Ont. There was 1 in Erin Ont. at Platinum RV that I went to see and it sold in a week, but they did let me check it out. Was worried about the head room as wife is taller than I...We loved it so bought then next one they had on order. I believe he still has some 2020 320's  left. We are expecting ours in Sept (no date supplied yet), just in time for a fall run to check out the leaves up north I hope. 

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW! What A RIDE!!”  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

@Rodent77... that's my dealer.. it's the second unit we've bought from John!..I had been in the 2020's at the last TO RV show..and yes the 2021 is worth the wait...under the sink storage is so much better!..
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
    @ontheroad That's so Cool, I read the reviews on Google and they have a great reputation it seems and very helpful staff. Maybe we'll run into each other one day....enjoy your new toy.