Jensen JWM22 / Television?

xdrxdr Member Posts: 259
HI all, did a search and didnt find the answer to our issue. We cannot get anything to display on our Tab400 BD television. We only have HDMI devices and have tried going through the Jensen HDMI and also to the tv directly via the HDMI port. Both the JWM22 and the tv are set to HDMI. We have used a Mac, a Win10 PC and also an iphone. Nothing will show up on the tv.
We can use the JWM22 with bluetooth and over the air radio with no issue. 

thanks in advance!
x
2021 T@b 400 BDL, 2020 Ram Rebel 1500  
One man, one woman, two small dogs and a sense of humor.

Comments

• rhynorhyno Member Posts: 393
    Have you tried resetting the JWM22? Are the HDMI plugs secure on both your TV and the back of the JWM22? 
    2021 T@B 400 BD, 2021 Lexus GX 460, Kansas City MO
  • JPRolandJPRoland Member Posts: 115
    I was having trouble getting anything on my TV until I realized that the house-style plugs in the T@B only work on Shore power or generator-not off the battery. I had a DVD player plugged in to the house-style receptacles...nothing. Then I plugged an Amazon Fire Stick in the HDMI on the Jensen...nothing. Once I hooked up to shore power, the DVD works perfect plugged into the Jensen stereo HDMI port (not the HDMI port on the TV itself) and the Amazon Fire Stick works perfect plugged into the Jensen HDMI port and gives us all of our streaming once we were on shore power. I hope that helps.
  • ShunyunShunyun Member Posts: 10
    I’ve got a new 320s and having this same problem. On shore power, playing aDVD unit through the JWm22 HDMI port, TV and cube source set to HDMI. Nothing. Do I call nuCamp?  Dealer is useless. 
    The other night I was lying there in my bed, looking up at the stars, and thought "Hey, wait a sec, where the heck's the ceiling!?!"
  • MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,497
    When you say "Nothing will show up on the tv" do you mean that the screen is black? Or does the Jensen splash screen come on when you turn the TV on? Seems weird that you can't even get something to display from an HDMI plugged directly into the TV. Does the TV have power? Are you toggling through the input sources? 
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • JPRolandJPRoland Member Posts: 115
    Hi, Shunyun. I'm setting up at camp in a few hours and I'll jot down each step for setting up TV with shore power. It's too hard to do it from memory. I am an old audio/video guy and in my experience, there is nothing wrong with the Jensen. There's just some setting that's off or something that is plugged in wrong.  
  • DarrynSamiDarrynSami Member Posts: 2
    I'm on shore power. Jensen TV starts up with logo. Set to HDMI input. I can plug the HDMI from a laptop into the Jensen cube or directly to the TV and TV screen remains black. My laptop shows that I am hooked up to 2 monitors but the TV screen stays black. Did you ever solve this problem?
    Nancy & Darryn
    2021 T@B 320 S
    2009 FJ Cruiser TV
  • LawyerboyLawyerboy Member Posts: 98
    I plug a roku into my kitchen tv and a fire stick into the back of the inside tv. I use a splitter from amazon that accepts the hdmi cable from the radio.  The sound on the tv alone is horrible so I sync the tv by Bluetooth to an altec Lansing speaker for better sound. Solving the issue by work around is all we can do.  Good luck. 
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    NüCamp will refer you to Jensen, so to save time and frustration, call Jensen. Their contact info is in the paperwork that came with your T@B, or just Google it.  They do have a good technical support group.,
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • BinghiBinghi Member Posts: 261
    I'm on shore power. Jensen TV starts up with logo. Set to HDMI input. I can plug the HDMI from a laptop into the Jensen cube or directly to the TV and TV screen remains black. My laptop shows that I am hooked up to 2 monitors but the TV screen stays black. Did you ever solve this problem?
    Try rebooting your laptop while the TV and Jensen cube are hooked up and powered on. That did the trick for us once. Otherwise, I’d guess the issue lies somewhere in your laptop display settings.
    2021 400 BD / 2016 VW Touareg / Austin, TX