Options

Gadgets & Gizmos @ IKEA

I live on Long Island (NY), so I have an IKEA store close by. On occasion, I wander about inside the store. Although I don't expect to see Donald Trump shopping there for furniture, they do have some interesting gadgets & gizmos that I imagine would be great for storage/hanging stuff, etc.

While I don't yet have my T@B, I would not be against drilling and securing things to the walls (properly done of course). If I were fastening with screws, I would prefer to use stainless steel screws, which are usually available in good hardware stores and/or boating supply stores. Check online too.

IKEA items seem to be less expensive, or just not available in other stores. They have kitchen organizers and storage items that I think are a great fit for the T@B. They also have blankets, mattress toppers and pillows that I'd be willing to try. Again, inexpensive.

If anyone can get to an IKEA, it's an interesting place to wander through (I don't know if you can purchase online). Whenever I go, I seem to find one more small, practical item I think would go well in a T@B. Of course, I've always liked small, practical GIZMOS & GADGETS. 

Comments