Options

2014 T@B S Max with pimpling floor

breakawaybreakaway Member Posts: 38
Any body have a similar problem? We have had our T@B for a little over a year. Spent 34 nights in it last year and 5 so far this year. We had it inside all winter in a dry storage locker and we now have it  outside with the Pahaque cover on it. When we took it out of storage this spring we noticed the floor then,not to bad but have kept our eye on it. I just checked it again and it seems to have spread. Any ideas? Obviously it probably is moisture under the linoleum but how did it get there? We are always cleaning the floor and wiping up any spillage so this is a mystery.

Comments

• Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    I have a DM T@B but have always put a moisture controller, such as Damp Rid, inside during winter to handle any condensation even though it's stored at home under a carport.  Some with enclosed storage with very little air movement tend to have some moisture problems.  Did you enter the T@B in the storage unit from time to time through the winter?
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Options
    T@BalongT@Balong Member Posts: 317
    I'm not sure you have the same issue we had, but our 2014 T@B had what I would describe as the look of kitty litter bubbling up from underneath the floor.    I took pics and sent them to the factory and offered to have them fix it.   Once I got to Sugarcreek and they took a look at it, turned out to be major.   Due to inadequate caulking under the door, moisture got into the sub-floor and what was coming through was mold.   The factory agreed to rebuild the trailer and fix.   Marvin is the guy to talk to there.    Good luck!
    2015 T@B 320 S, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
    States Visited Map
  • Options
    breakawaybreakaway Member Posts: 38
    Thanks for the info. I seem to have to talk to Marvin on a regular basis.