Options

Jack stabilizer foot size - Tab 400 - can someone please help confirm dimensions?

TomCanadaTomCanada Member Posts: 286
edited November 2020 in Products and Accessories
Could anyone let me know the stabilizer foot size on a Tab 400?  Ideally a 2021 but they probably don't change so 2018-2020 works too.  I'm trying to figure out if a 6x6 foot pad would work (doing some shopping for 'supplies' while we wait for our 400 to get built - keeps things interesting through the winter months!)

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ChrisFixChrisFix Member Posts: 725
    edited November 2020
    They are 5.5" x 5.5" front and rear. I think 6" x 6" would be a little too small for really providing a more stable footing...but it would work.
    I use these, which are 8.5" x 8.5", and the jack pads don't cover the raised area on the blocks, so there is some wiggle room when positioning them, and some extra platform for stability...
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072VSBLH7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    After two years of looking and considering...finally the proud owner of a 2021 T@B 400 Boondock!
    2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E with Redarc Trailer Brake Controller
  • Options
    GovernorGovernor Member Posts: 6
    TomCanada said:
    Could anyone let me know the stabilizer foot size on a Tab 400?  Ideally a 2021 but they probably don't change so 2018-2020 works too.  I'm trying to figure out if a 6x6 foot pad would work (doing some shopping for 'supplies' while we wait for our 400 to get built - keeps things interesting through the winter months!)

Thanks!
    I explored a set of snap pads but felt like $100 was stupid money.  Instead I ordered a set of 

Camco Stabilizer Jack Flex Pads 

for $22.  Each stabilizer foot has two holes and required drilling the flex pads and attaching with screws and bolted with lock tite from the top.  (Screw head faces the ground). The handle loops of the flex pads are excess material and were trimmed with a sawzall.  Pleased with the form, function, and looks.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071X7JS6X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1