Options

Where to stay when T@B is being worked on in Sugarcreek Factory?

SweetlyHomeSweetlyHome Member Posts: 336
We'll be bringing our T@B to the factory for a few upgrades next month.  Haven't motel-ed it for a few years.  Any recommendations for a couple overnights nearby?  I'd love it if I could just stay in the T@B onsite but I presume there are no accommodations for that?  

Jupiter, Florida~T@B 400, with 2018 Toyota 4Runner

Comments

• Options
    JandJ92010JandJ92010 Member Posts: 304
    There is a nice lodge in Sugar Creek , and three other hotels with in 8 miles. Just search "Sugar Creek, Ohio", and you will find them.
    The HobbiT@B, 2015-L, towed by a2014 RAM C/V
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Their are a lot of Amish lodges/places to eat in the area. Sugarcreek is home of the world's largest cuckoo clock, ;) If you prefer something more mainstream, new Philadelphia or Canton, OH are the best places to go. Columbus has an amazing zoo, Canton has the Football hall of Fame, and near Akron is Cuyahoga Valley National Park. If you end up in the Akron area, look up Swenson's.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    USWildflowersUSWildflowers Member Posts: 177
    Dutch Host Inn is where I stayed. Clean rooms, friendly folks. Just down the road from the old factory site; if I've got the location of the new factory correct, even closer.
    gerry - Flintstone, GA - 2015 T@B S - 2012 Toyota Highlander

• Options
    DougandMiaDougandMia Member Posts: 73
    We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Dover. It was clean quiet and cheap. You might call Pleasant Valley and check about staying on site at the factory. Last year, before it was built, we heard that they were planning to have campsites at the factory.
      Mia   Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.  2015 T@B U, formerly 2012 LG 5-Wide Platform