Options

Suggestion for long-run waste hose

brianlovestoflybrianlovestofly Member Posts: 7
edited December 2020 in Products and Accessories
The good news is that we are scheduled to pick up our 2021 T@b 400BD from the dealership just a week from now.  We plan on dry-camping in the Tab in the driveway for a few days after pick up, just to sort things out.  We also anticipate bringing the camper back home after trips to clean, winterize (if needed), perform any maintenance, etc. before bringing it back to its (yet to be determined) offsite storage facility - which may require a final waste dump at home from time to time.  Our newer-home has a nice, flat concrete driveway with easy access to power and water.  The home also has a septic system with the access port approximately 30-35' away from our driveway.  

I'd appreciate hearing a suggestion or two from the group concerning a longer-run waste/sewer hose solution to cover the distance from the camper to the septic access port.  Is it possible to fabricate a single-run hose from bulk, and attach fittings?  Is it better (or even possible) to attach several 10' sections together without running into an almost-certain leakage situation?  I'm not terribly concerned about storage space requirements as this hose solution would not need to travel with the camper.  My suspicion is that I'm not the first person to ask the question - but I couldn't find any specific references after spending time trolling through the forum.

Thanks in advance for your input - it's much appreciated.
2021 T@B 400 BD
2020 Toyota 4Runner

Comments