Options

T@B Boondock Trailer Cover. $500?

DigPoloDigPolo Member Posts: 51
edited February 2021 in Products and Accessories
Happy New Year T@bbers!

It's time to buy a cover for our T@B 320S Boondock. While shopping around (and reading suggestions on this site), we do not want to go the Costco tarp way, but rather, we want to purchase one. PahaQue, Tear Drop Shop and a few others are priced at $470-$509, which just seems so expensive to us. Amazon has one that is in the $170 range but they say they are currently sold out. Does anyone have any suggestions? 
2018 T@B 320 S Boondock - 2011 Toyota Tacoma - Huntington Beach, Ca

Comments

• Options
    NEVERMIND!!!!! The one on Amazon is available again. YES!!!!!
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @DigPolo, we have a PahaQue cover. It is on the trailer now, undergoing it's fifth Michigan winter. We consider it essential equipment that has held up very well and is worth the expense. I have read recently that the PahaQue covers exposed to the extremely harsh sun in southern climes don't hold up as well, but I can only make claims regarding our experience. I would/will purchase another if it wears out, but it looks and feels new. We recommend it to others in similar circumstances. -Denise 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    We just love this cover. It is so perfect and very affordable. $87 on Amazon. 
  • Options
    CharlieRNCharlieRN Member Posts: 439
    DigPolo said:
    We just love this cover. It is so perfect and very affordable. $87 on Amazon. 
    Seems like it might be worth a shot at only $87 - can yo post a link?
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock / 2022 Telluride - Phillies/Eagles/Flyers Country
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    This is the one we purchased on Amazon Prime Day, so it was cheaper. We own a T@B 320 S Boondock and it fits perfectly. Even with the large tire on the back of the trailer, It still covers the front battery/
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Search teardrop classic poly pro
  • Options
    CharlieRNCharlieRN Member Posts: 439
    Thanks - found it. It looks like it's made from the same material as one of my motorcycle covers was. That particular cover actually did pretty well, not quite lasting 3 seasons. I think I'd be happy with that kind of longevity for my T@B.
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock / 2022 Telluride - Phillies/Eagles/Flyers Country