Options

bathroom cabinet cover

rhynorhyno Member Posts: 393
edited January 2021 in Modifications & Upgrades
Has anyone tried any ways to cover the bathroom cubbies with doors or curtains to hide clutter and provide privacy? I was thinking of adding a spring-loaded curtain rod with hemmed cafe curtains inside each cubby, but wondered if anyone thought of something more clever than that. Overlapping sliding wood or opaque glass panels inside each cubby would look really slick but I'm not that crafty.

2021 T@B 400 BD, 2021 Lexus GX 460, Kansas City MO

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I bought clear plastic refrigerators organizers. I’ll bet you are crafty enough to get some contact paper to cover the organizers to hide the contents. Search Amazon for “refrigerator organizer bins” to see what I used. Be sure to measure before ordering. 

I’ve seen quite a few owners who bought baskets for the bathroom cubbies and that would also hide the contents. Hobby Lobby, Michael’s, etc would be good places to get the baskets.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    falcon1970falcon1970 Member Posts: 754
    I found some clear frosted plastic bins at Target ("Made by Design" brand) that fit nicely in all the cubbies of a TAB400.  My intention was to keep stuff from getting all sloshed around when under tow but they would also work to hide things I guess.
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    Hide things in the head... from whom?
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.