Options

Just Some Paint

DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
edited February 2021 in Modifications & Upgrades
A while back I had put gray vinyl planking down on the main area of the floor to reduce some of the feeling of soft spots.

Mostly worked, but it made the rear storage areas under and behind the main bench kind of odd looking with the brownish wood grain linoleum back there (I didn't bother to vinyl plank in the rear storage).

So today I put down several coats of a satin finish mildew proof paint in that whole area in an eggshell color (that somewhat matches the wallpaper). Kinda looks better, although time will tell if dirt shows up too easily. But we mostly just store baskets and blankets back there.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I should really redo all the battery cables with custom lengths to look less cluttered... but in the passenger under-bench area I have two of the three AGM batteries, the Victron 100/30 charger, shunt for the battery monitor, thermostat for the vent fan built into the floor to get rid of inverter heat that may build up, wires leading off to front battery and basement heaters and rear camera, along with several size fuses.
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

Comments