Options

2021 320S Cabinet Dimensions

We are expecting delivery of our 2021 320s in the next month and were wondering if anyone could share the cabinet dimensions for the 2 kitchen cabinets (along with the clearance under and to the right of the sink trap)?  We have a toaster oven/air fryer that we want to put in one of the cabinets and wondering if it will fit.  Also, measurement of the extra cabinet next to the Jensen cube where the microwave would go (we chose not to go with the microwave)?  Love the forum and look forward to contributing in the future!  Thanks.
2021 T@B 320S Boondock
2017 Honda Ridgeline

Comments

• Options
    corunnercorunner Member Posts: 26
    Extra Cabinet
    19.5 inches wide
    12 inches deep
    10 inches high (at opening - goes a little higher inside)

Cabinet w/ Sink Drain
    20 inches wide
    19.5 inches deep
    14 inches high (at opening - you lose about 5" at low point under the sink, but gain a few inches to the right - which has about 3" between sink and side wall)

Bottom Cabinet
    20 inches wide
    14 inches deep (at bottom before hitting the back wall - you gain a few inches as the wall contours up and out)
    14 inches high
  • Options
    HoundHound Member Posts: 8
    Thanks @corunner. I was also looking for these exact dimensions.
  • Options
    AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,274
    Is the "Extra Cabinet" the one above the TV monitor where the air conditioner went in the older nuCamps?
    Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @AnOldUR, yes, the cabinet closest to the Alde controls
    is the “Extra Cabinet”. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,274
    Verna said:
    @AnOldUR, yes, the cabinet closest to the Alde controls
    is the “Extra Cabinet”. 
    Thanks. Although I probably did not ask the right question. I will be picking up a 2020 320 S next week. I believe a microwave in that spot is optional. Mine does not have that, just the additional storage. I was asking the dimensions with the thought of adding a microwave. If the dimensions are the same in the 2020 it's going to be tight. Thanks again.

Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler

• Options
    radams006radams006 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks very much Corunner!
    2021 T@B 320S Boondock
    2017 Honda Ridgeline
  • Options
    Anyone know of an air fryer/toaster oven that will fit in any of those cabinets?  Having trouble finding one that will fit!  Thx-
    2021 T@B 320S Boondock
    2017 Honda Ridgeline
  • Options
    PongPong Member Posts: 39
    I have the 2021 Tab.  I think the Cuisinart Air Fryer AFR 25 should fit in the bottom cabinet if you set it in sideways.  The Fryer is about 15 3/4" front to back, 12" tall and just a tad over 12" wide.  It is listed for sale on Amazon (I don't know how to add a link).  Don't trust the dimensions in the Amazon listing.  It looks like those don't include the handle and the projections out the back designed to keep the unit from being used up against a wall.  I've never tried to toast with it, but I really like it as an air fryer and oven substitute. I can't check right now, but if you'd like me to, I can probably get to it tomorrow.  Just say if you'd like to be sure.
    2021 Tab 320 BD; Honda Passport
  • Options
    Thanks very much Pong.  If you could check, I'd really appreciate it!
    2021 T@B 320S Boondock
    2017 Honda Ridgeline