Options

Shower Mat for T@b or Campground

jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
I have always wondered if there was a good solution, apart from flip flops, for campground showers. I noticed that Nemo Equipment had a nice, and relatively reasonably priced solution. There gear is top notch.

http://www.nemoequipment.com/product/?p=Helio+Mat

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

Comments

• Options
    sgttikisgttiki Member Posts: 92
    Won't a average shower mat do? You can cut it with scissors. You can roll it up for easy carrying/storage. They're cheap and plentiful, so when it is no longer usable/cleanable, just toss it.....replace it.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Jenn, seriously, I have a clear shower mat  with suction cups on the rear, that I intend to put in the shower, and it cost around $5. If I need to cut it to size, then I can. I bought it a couple of years ago when my nephew went camping with me, but he didn't 'have flip flops. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    mawebbmawebb Member Posts: 257
    I was going to get a Swisstrax tile and cut off the interlocking tabs and use it in the T@B bathroom to provide more support for the floor. I was going to place it in between a folded cotton bath mat to prevent it from scratching the shower pan. I don't like the flex in the floor when you are standing in the bathroom as I am concerned the plastic or fibreglass will eventually fatigue and crack. One of these tiles would also,work well in the campground shower to keep you up off the floor. 
    Martin - Trailer name: James T@Berius Kirk 
  • Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    We use a silicone kitchen sink mat ( many people use them to protect stainless steel sinks)...works great.

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...