Options

It's Home!

rhynorhyno Member Posts: 393
We finally brought our new baby home AND it fit through our narrow driveway and into our back yard. Now we can get a pad poured next to the garage and keep her safe at home.
The sales process was fine and the walk-through with Dana at Missouri Teardrop was very thorough. Our QX60 towed fine over many hills to get home and we averaged 12mpg (20mpg when not towing) so much better than I was expecting on that front. We had been agonizing since we placed the order on whether we could tow it, whether it would fit in the driveway, whether we could maneuver it successfully with a trailer valet, etc. One by one, we worked our way through each task today without issue. I honestly don't think it could have gone any more smoothly than it did.
We sincerely thank everyone on the forum for all of your tips along the way. Mrs Rhyno and I have felt welcome from the start and all of the information provided here has been invaluable. Now that we have our new camper home, the real adventure is ready to begin!

2021 T@B 400 BD, 2021 Lexus GX 460, Kansas City MO

Comments