Options

Lagun Table, need to dissasemble for possible bushing replacement...

trimtabtrimtab Member Posts: 237
the horizontal aluminum extruded arm is sagging, table sags a lot.  Is there a site that shows how to access the bolt? (guessing) that is inside the bushing...{Phoned Lugan, no repsonse for a week so far)
2020 320-S boondock, solar, 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @trimtab, are you able to show a couple of resized photos, please?

My thought is that you may have the Lagun (pronounced La-goon) table top or the entire table too high for what the sliding components will allow. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    trimtabtrimtab Member Posts: 237
    bushing bad, got it figured out, thanks.
    2020 320-S boondock, solar, 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
  • Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,594
    @trimtab;  would be nice if you could provide more info & pictures of what the issue and solution was . . .

I've also had sagging & wear of the plastic parts, even when fully locked in place table is not level . . . and I don't like the fully locked postion as I seem to need to swing table around far too much to be locking down, releasing every time.

I did turn the horizontal arm over (180 degree flip) to get non-worn side down.
    That helped for a while but it quickly started to sag . . . seems to be a materials/design oversight . .

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    OlenaOlena Member Posts: 103
    That happened to me.  The table started to sag and I noticed little bits of black dust on the floor. I ended up ordering a new arm from Lagun because they said replacing the brushings is not easy and takes a lot of force (not a job for me).
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock Solo