Options

New to this group

2»

Comments

• Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    I agree with the single lady thing. While I am married, hubby just doesn't enjoy the T@B lifestyle the way I do. We may eventually get a Class C if we get to do extensive traveling together, BUT it will be in addition to the T@B. The T@B is my baby and is perfect for the type of camping I do. I don't have a shower and if I were ever to get a new one, would also go without the shower. I like the ease of using campground facilities and not dealing with black water, holding tanks, etc. But those that do like the internal shower, we also now have that option. It is just a great unit!!
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    Annette5166Annette5166 Member Posts: 1
    My husband Mike and I are new to this group as well and looking to purchase a T@b in the near future. I've already learned a lot from these group and looking to learn more!  My in-laws own a Tab, so that is how we got interested. We are used to tent camping but haven't even had a chance to camp in the past few years (since we moved to Nevada)! This coming weekend we are going to go through our gear and get ready for a short weekend camping trip!
    Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Options
    Norbert1223Norbert1223 Member Posts: 82
    edited September 2015
    Another single gal here who will be out there on the road as soon as my T@B is delivered.  I would not feel safe in a tent, but the T@B gives me a sense of safety like a little home.  I'll be traveling with my dogs.  Can't wait.  
    Debbie and the Bulldogs; 2016 T@B Max S; 2016 Toyota 4 Runner
  • Options
    CanuckTabberCanuckTabber Member Posts: 41
    It has to be a fun ride.  Too many robots out there forgetting how to enjoy life.  We love our t@b after our first journey with it.  The size of the unit is perfect for us, and it ensures that when the weather is good, we are outside enjoying the nature around us instead of sitting in a 30ft house on wheels staring at a tv.
  • Options
    bgualtieribgualtieri Member Posts: 272
    Amen, Canuck. Preach it!
    2015 T@b S Max | 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited | was PHX East Valley, now Dallas!
  • Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    What bgualitieri said.  Verna, also.
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32