Options

Access to NuCamp Service/Manufacturing Knowledge Base

This got lost in another post regarding changing of dealers in Colorado:
"Unfortunate discussion. Not unusual at all to be hours and hours from nearest dealer, west of the Mississippi. Even then, dealers are not anywhere near the same customer service-wise.
Interesting that a non-dealer traveling shop was recommended. Begs the question; who owns access to NuCamp's service knowledge base -- owners or dealers? I hope the answer is both. Does anyone have any insight on this?"
For non-warranty work we can be faced with weighing quality of work against distance (and associated hassle) of travel to get it done. Dealers do and should have access to Nucamp's knowledge base. Likewise, when our T@B 400 came without its screen door, we had access to the shop for installation instructions (albeit they were for a 320 -- but close enough).
If it makes most sense to use a non-dealer shop for a repair or modification, can they call into NuCamp with questions on location of _____ and that sort of thing? If not, can owners be intermediary in any needed communication?
2020 T@B 400 BDL towed with 2019 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X  Silver City, NM

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @johnfconway, I think that would be a good question to ask help@nucamprv.com. This is the new name for the former customer service email address. 

These folks have access to all departments and you should be able to get the answer from them. 

I’ve never seen this question asked before, so anyone here who gives an answer would be speculating as to the answer. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”