Options

Barbecue

For our upcoming family campout, my wife wants to take a barbecue grill.  Our last one was messy and awkward to syore, even in a plastic bag.  I found this: http://www.amazon.com/Quick-Grill-Large-Backpacking-Preparation/dp/B00DNTXCMI/ref=pd_sim_86_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0V7VE1MK0WJ65BCB94CJ
and like it because it's compact, easy to use and as stainless steel, easy to clean.
Gil Butler, Folsom, CA, 2015 T@B M@XX CS - White with Yellow tim

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I noticed a nice little Weber on sale for $19.99 locally. It was tempting, but I ordered the Amazing Campfire in a Can - hopefully it will come.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    gilbutlergilbutler Member Posts: 169
    Patti, we grill a variety of mostly chicken, fish, lamb, and many different vegetables.  My wife comes from a long line of Armenians who are much more than normally serious about meals and mealtimes for being together!  I'm just the fortunate beneficiary.
  • Options
    AllieAllie Member Posts: 194
    For those who are looking for deals on charcoal, Lowes and Home Depot usually have sales Memorial, 4th of July and Labor day.  2 - 18# bags for under $10.  I stock up for the season, or at least a good part of it during those sales.

Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2018 Casita Spirit Dlx (KONDO)
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH
  • Options
    gilbutlergilbutler Member Posts: 169
    Allie,  wee just returned from a family campout less than an hour ago.  I'll get her in touch.
  • Options
    moniraqmoniraq Member Posts: 46
    I have one of these and I like it because it folds flat and packs away easily.
    Monica (aka GlobeDiva)
    2014 T@b Max "Q"
    TV: 2015.5 Volvo XC60 T5