Options

Shower curtain track

I have a question and was hoping for some help. I was wondering if anyone has done a modification or anything to improve how the shower curtain glides in the track on the Tab 400 BD. Every time I try to close the curtain either the rings slip out of the curtain or become stuck and bunched up. It just seems like round rings on a small round shower curtain rod would be so much easier than the track, but I also know finding one that fits the space would probably be impossible  Maybe I’m the only one who struggles. It would be so nice to be able to slide the shower curtain around easily. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I found I had to pull slowly to keep the glides in the track, along with pulling from SS close to the glides as possible. I took a shower daily for the two years I full-timed in my former 400, so I had plenty of time to figure out how to make it easier for me. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    JeffroNCJeffroNC Member Posts: 366
    Silicone spray!
    Since I did mine the curtain glides easily.
    2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
    Jeff & Amy
    Now in Manistee, MI

• Options
    Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    As @JeffroNC said use some silicone spray or other dry lube. I have some stuff I bought years ago for my boat and al of the snaps that are difficult to deal with even when new. Game changer for the shower curtain track.

Brad 
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC