Options

NUCAMP 2021 ACCESSORIES LIKE THE SHADE WING AWNING

OHANAOHANA Member Posts: 3
edited July 2021 in Products and Accessories
I ORDERED AN AWNING FOR MY 2021 NUCAMP TAB 320.  THE AWNING RAIL on the new Nucamp is inset and the SHADE WING awning from ALL PRO ADVENTURES , DOES NOT FIT THE RAIL.  ALL PRO ADVENTURES will not respond to me after sending pictures and calling.  They would not answer my calls.  The plastic cord that is to go into the rail is too big.  The new inset rail is too small.  Please be careful when ordering from this accessory company.  They deny there is a problem and ignore you.  

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited July 2021
    @OHANA, look at the Keder rail near the front of the T@B. Follow the rail until you come to a larger part of the rail. This is where you start your end of the shade wing. There is also an identical larger opening at the rear of the T@B’s Keder rail. Some people start their accessories at the front, some st the rear. 

Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    OHANAOHANA Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2021
    THE KEDER RAIL OPENING IS OBVIOUS.  I'VE TRIED THEM ALL.  THE ONE on the bottom is the right size but the inset one over the top is too small.  The plastic cord will not fit under any circumstance.  
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    @OHANA can you show us a photo?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014