Twin Bed Mods for T@B 320

Anyone make and sell a “kit” of the pieces and parts needed for one of these mods? I could do it but just broke my wrist so only one hand won’t cut it… literally!

Comments

• fstop32fstop32 Member Posts: 361
    Are you talking about sleeping turned where you are lying front (of camper) to back?  Or, are talking something like bunk beds?
    DaveR middleTN - 2015 320S  /  TV 2003 Tundra 4x4
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @fstop32, there is a mod that cuts the rear of the “sofa” vertically, and then the side benches are extended to allow couples to sleep on twin beds (front to back), rather than on a queen bed. 

@HersheyArtImages, sorry but nüCamp does not allow personal sales of mods on this forum. If you are close to or plan to be close to Sugarcreek, Ohio, and if you have an appointment, the nüCamp service/repair center does make this mod. Questions can be emailed to repairs@nucamprv.com. 

A search of “split back” or “twin bed mod” will bring up a few discussions of how the twin beds are made. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • teztabteztab Member Posts: 99
    As an FYI, here is a link to the mod I posted that involves upholstered twin extensions and slimmer rear cushions, as well as the split rear seat back.  It works really well, but from when we could conveniently and more cost-effectively order parts directly from the factory.
    https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/9440/more-twin-bed-seating-convenience#latest