Options

Winterization inlet leaking when attached to city water.

Our 2021 CS-S is having Nautilus issues.  We've had no difficulty camping for a year.  All of a sudden we are having an issue when hooked up to city water, randomly after a day or so water starts leaking out of the winterization inlet, and once it starts it doesn't stop.  The Nautilus settings for winterization and city water settings are the same.  The water is a steady drip that means we have to shut off the source and turn on only when we need it.
Around the same time this began, the water pressure in the bathroom became significantly less than it used to be, and less than the rear galley.  This happens whether the winterization inlet drips or not. This could be its own issue with a kink behind the toilet, I'm going to take off the cover and have a look.

Seems like a check valve issue between the winterization and city inlets but it doesn't look simple from inside the camper.  I always use a pressure regulator at the faucet.
I wrote NuCamp a few weeks ago but have yet to get a reply.  I've seen nothing about this on the forum, curious if anyone else has experienced this?
2021 T@B 320 CS-S Boondock / 2020 Ram 3.0 EcoDiesel
Golden, CO

Comments

• Options
    AmarAmar Member Posts: 1
    We may have had the same issue. Steady drip out of the city-inlet, on the inside of the camper (underneath the seat). It was enough that water was dripping out the back of of camper. 
    We took it in to the dealer - they replaced a connector. Took a couple hours max and inexpensive. Problem seems have been resolved.