Options

Still waiting

Hope to get some answers on my Tab 400 boondock I place a order in April with down payment was told it be delivered in mid to late June no show. now it August  what's up NUCamp. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    AirBossAirBoss Member Posts: 740
    edited August 2021
    Based on others experiences shared on this forum in other threads, I'd say the delivery date (assume it came from your dealer) was a bit...hopeful, shall we say.

Like almost all manufacturers in the US (and elsewhere I'd suspect), nuCamp is fighting against the current of a supply chain tidal-wave. 

From the looks of things, with the obvious variables, it would seem something on the order of five months may be the anticipated timeline from order date to delivery?  

Whatever the timeline, I hope you find the rig as enjoyable and reliable as I and many, many others on this forum have found it. Hope the time passes quickly for you! 

2020 T@B 400 "OTTO" (build date 08/19)
    Factory Victron Solar; Norcold 3-way fridge
    '04 Chevy Tahoe Z71 DinoKiller
    San Diego, CA
    www.airbossone.com
    https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/owen-ashurst/shop

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Pcman, I placed my order for a t@b 320 when that was all they made as far as large teardrops go, on December 1st, 2015. My dealer said delivery approx March 1st, 2016. I finally picked up my trailer on May 14th, 2016! This was before covid, before t@b 400's and Avia's joined the line and before  high number production wound up. Your dealer probably fibbed on the hopeful side, or was naive, to say the least. There has always been a long production wait if custom ordering. We have all been educated to patience through the epidemic, so plz, enjoy the anticipation, because it makes delivery ever so much sweeter. Let us know when you get your trailer. Post a pic. We'll all enjoy your enthusiasm, and will be sending congratulations soon!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    CJaxCJax Member Posts: 62
    @Pcman we ordered our 2021 T@B 400 Boondock in February, for a June 28 delivery... we don't have ours yet, but as @AirBoss alluded to, these aren't normal times. You ordered a couple of months after us, so I'd imagine it will still be some time for you. I'm surprised your dealer told you mid to late June with an April order, when late June was the going estimate in February.

Hang in there, you are not alone...

Cheers,
    C
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock 'Valhalla'
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V6
    veni, vidi, bibi capulus
  • Options
    SpudLimeSpudLime Member Posts: 4
    Ordered a 320S BD mid April, was told end of August, beginning of sept
  • Options
    CanadianTabberCanadianTabber Member Posts: 131
    We ordered a 2021 320s in the fall of 2020, with plans to pick it up in the spring of 2021...we changed our mind and wanted a 320s Boondock, so I talked to the dealer in March of 2021 and he said if I came up to the dealership that week, there was 2 Boondocks where financing had fell through...I was up there like a shot and purchased one of them, and picked it up late April....I was told the original trailer was not coming in till September!....strange times!
    2021 Tab 320s Boondock-2016 Toyota Venza V6
    Toronto, Canada