New T@B Owners in Florida
dkfl
Member Posts: 1
We're new owners of our first T@B. Had been looking at a new 320-S until we found this 2007 Thor T@B that was in perfect condition. Looking forward to many trips in it. I have been using the forum to learn as much as I can about T@B's. I did learn about the AL-KO axles that were used on the early models so I need to check/replace the bearings before taking any long trips. Thanks to everyone for posting so much information. Happy Travels.


5
Comments
-
Welcome to the community from fellow Floridians. Perhaps our paths will cross.Jupiter, Florida~T@B 400, with 2018 Toyota 4Runner
0 -
Welcome, too. We are in Central Florida, with a 320 cs-s, 2018 model.1
-
What a great Florida color!0
-
Wow! I live in Gainesville, FL. I will be looking for your colorful T@B. I am a new owner to a 2018 T@Bb320S It is a boring silver.
Sliver and white 2018 T@B 320S bought 10-21 in Sarasota, FL.0 -
@dkfl, welcome to the family! That's a sweet looking classic you've got there. We're proud owners of a 2015 and while the paint scheme is different the body style looks identical.
There is a lot of good folks here on the forum and lots of good info and ideas. Look forward to crossing paths on the forum and hopefully on the road as well.
Happy trails!
DaveR middleTN - 2015 320S / TV 2003 Tundra 4x41 -
Welcome! I'll be on the lookout for that cute little rig.
2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite towed by 2016 5.7L Toyota Tundra
1 -
Where are you based out of? We are in Tampa and have a 2016 T@B.
2006 RAM 1500 4 door, 2016 T@B 320 MAX S
Tampa FL1 -
Categories
- All Categories
- 11 Cirrus Truck Campers
- 127 Dutchman and Vintage TaB Archives
- 3 Forum Rules
- 3 nüCamp & Forum Contacts
- 967 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- 2.7K Battery/Electrical & Solar
- 1.2K Camping & Travel
- 145 Events & News
- 220 Factory Comments
- 24 "FOR SALE" - New/Used Trailers
- 12 “FOR SALE" - Camping & Trailer Gear
- 2.4K Heating/Plumbing & Winterizing
- 142 Help - Computer & System
- 924 Introductions
- 408 Looking to purchase a trailer?
- 2.1K Modifications & Upgrades
- 1.4K Products and Accessories
- 419 Service/Maintenance & Recall Notices
- 37 Solo Travelers Hints & Tips
- 1 T@G Forum
- 77 Teardrop Groups & Links
- 78 Testimonials
- 922 Tips & Tricks
- 1.5K Trailer & Towing
- 27 Owners Manuals/PDF Files/Videos & Resources
- 56 üCamp Rally - News & Information






